Saturday, January 16, 2010

Wide Steel Toe Boots How Do You Fit Steel Toe Boots?

How do you fit steel toe boots? - wide steel toe boots

Is it necessary to wear thick socks to make the best solution (now regularly) Hanes socks?
Must I buy a size bigger than normal size of a steel toe shoes (I wear a woman's 7.5, I have to buy a 8)?
Is it common for the fingers touching the tip of the steel and gradually deaf?

I bought shoes with steel toe (shoes tennis shoes steel toe style) on Tuesday. Everywhere, the shoe fits comfortably, not tight, but my little toe and the next thing you touch the steel point. If these two toes touching the tip of the steel, which will eventually be a little deaf. Is this normal? In general, do not take a great shoe, that means I need to touch a better shoe B / C of the tip and the toes?

The shoes are trademarks Red Wings Worx.

Thanks

1 comment:

Jimmy said...

Get news and measured a good fit. If you continue to have pottery, what you could do serious damage to the feet.

Post a Comment