Saturday, January 9, 2010

Car Insurance Rates By Car How Long Do Car Accidents Affect My Insurance Rates?

How long do car accidents affect my insurance rates? - car insurance rates by car

I understand that accidents and tickets affect car insurance rates for five years. I was in an accident four years ago, he was determined to be my fault. Well, my (ex) the only insurance company out of this assertion. Is this going to affect my taxes for five years from the settlement or the date of the accident?

2 comments:

Amparo Q said...

Crizzy or recommend insurance budget online. It's free and quick to do. http://www.autoadviceonline.com/Auto-Insurance-Quote.html

ad59 said...

Although the weather conditions, their insurance premium will vary from one to another, usually interfere with three years, and the implications thes as soon as the Body Shop claims the repair of your car.

Post a Comment