Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Legs In Mini Skirts How Do I Get Perfect Legs For Mini Skirts?

How do i get perfect legs for mini skirts? - legs in mini skirts

i'v always PPL call a pretty face, but the body type of bad girl and a boy came in the last year and told me 2 "can not cope with UR UR 4 *** big crowd"
and now I am always sad and I want you back 2 the next time I see him not as easy to lose weight in this area?
Training?
Hafta bread I stop?
How long until the results?
I am willing to do anything, my cousins, muscular legs are great, but I avoid it? I Want 2 No bulk building
I am grateful if u guys and can not comment Thank you to all those good or bad

1 comment:

)tomorro... said...

What an idiot! It is people like the girls that we feel bad about us. you are beautiful! And you're in luck, because you something for your body, girls with great bodies, but not very expensive and can not do much =] but I know exactly what you are about the friction on the face next time you post. If you look at the body, long-distance runners are very thin and the legs, so you could try a few miles a few times a week. do not worry let the bread, just to control their calorie intake. How many CALs you eat per day and cut that by around 500th Lift weights, but no pounds on repetition. Pilates will also try to choose a simple and I love it! I remember the advice to eat like regular drinking too much water and fruit and vegetables. GOOD LUCK HUN!

Post a Comment