Friday, January 8, 2010

Chocolate Fountain Newcastle Has Anyone Used A Chocolate Fountain For Cheese?

Has anyone used a chocolate fountain for cheese? - chocolate fountain newcastle

I plan to have a chocolate fountain at my wedding, and I want to make cheese. I know some sites offer, the sources of income of cheddar, but I plan to buy small jumps, so I need help on what to put inside. I bought a rival (3-5 pounds) of chocolate, and I heard that it can be used for almost all (hot sauce, barbecue sauce, caramel sauce, etc.), but I need some details, such as cheese made.

What kind of cheese should I? I will test anyway before marriage, but a few ideas. I use the fondue "standard" cheese things, because it is a bit too brutal. Velveeta seen suggested somewhere, but I do not know if it is necessary to add oil, or it would be better. (If it is chocolate, it is sometimes necessary, oil, add chocolate to function properly.)

Any ideas would be great - and I love it from someone who has seen or done, to hear one of them.

3 comments:

onenonbl... said...

I did not use cheese in my chocolate fountain, but I'll try it. A quick search, instead of tons of websites that have specific recipes, but seems to 1 or 2 recipes per page. (no list of great sites) linked together, that I sounds delicious, then with Velveeta (which is so sweet, you will probably nicer). There are many others who "really use" and waterjet cutting cheese, wine, sauces, cream ... many possibilities. Chocolate has been used in our house and opened Christmas was a great success. I am sure you have 2 to your wedding will be in the top! My best wishes for you ... and many napkins:)


Ay Yi Yi! Chipotle Cheese Sauce

3 pounds of Velveeta cheese into small cubes
6 cups cream
A pinch of crushed red pepper flakes
Pinch of salt
Adobo sauce (red sauce of canned chipotle)
1-2 cups whole milk


Mix the chili flakes and salt with the cream and tan. Add the cubed cheese and melt over low heat, stirring constantly there. Add the adobo sauce as desired. Finathe correct consistency with milk. This recipe is enough for the largest sources of home.

Pour batter into the chocolate fountain - which runs on high value

Note ... probably in place of red pepper flakes.

Christina H said...

Now that's class.


Why not instead of cheese fondue.

One source of cheese not only sounds like a good idea.

Andrew said...

No, but they can work

Post a Comment