Sunday, January 17, 2010

Sign Of Pregnancy More Condition_symptoms Could Be Passing More Gas Be An Early Sign Of Pregnancy?

Could be passing more gas be an early sign of pregnancy? - sign of pregnancy more condition_symptoms

I'm confused and go .. crazy to be pregnant IDK what if I'm wrong, or having to wait 12 days to come for me to register, too late. So freaked out on. I do not know if the cramps I've got is that the cramps associated with the occurrence of pregnancy, or if your gas? "Lol, I am sooo confused ... I remember my son with a large amount of gas in the first few weeks, and thought it was my time ...

3 comments:

Carandy1 said...

I think petrol was always it is a sign of indigestion. I believe everything is possible ...... If you are pregnant and cramping implantation of the embryo takes place May, perhaps even on the field, if this is the case. Both are quite normal. No need to freak out in 12 days will be known with certainty. Then burp (or whatever), his head slightly and be ready every time.
Good luck.

Jackie said...

I think about my gas, but too early to have symptoms. I would start a gas, a few days before my time. Could it be, if cramping ovulation. They envy.

~KGR~ due 8-28-09<3 said...

Pregnancy cramps feel like cramps usually at regular intervals. Gas could be a sign of something.

Post a Comment