Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Peroxide In The Penise What Percentage Of Hydrogen Peroxide Should I Use To Get Black Stains Off Of Laminate Flooring?

What percentage of hydrogen peroxide should I use to get black stains off of laminate flooring? - peroxide in the penise

The floor is stained black with cat urine. I know that hydrogen peroxide helps to remove the majority of blacks. But what% would be more efficient?
Everyone had this problem and has atleast most of the black spots, hydrogen escape really appreciate your help!

Thank you guys :-)

London Yard

3 comments:

Peachie said...

The light layer of veneer is beautiful, but fluids leak out and soak in the coating cause stains very hard to remove. I have NO solvents acetone in permanent marker work on the laminate. I was also a bucket of clean water with detergent to credit remover. You can even try a magic eraser in a very small spot and see if it is not easy. I use the peroxide to be at full strength. Only with a damp cloth ready to clean.

voicefro... said...

3 to 10 percent hydrogen peroxide.

voicefro... said...

3 to 10 percent hydrogen peroxide.

Post a Comment