Sunday, February 14, 2010

Headrest Dvd Players For Tahoe Baby Hates Carseat. Please Read And Advise?

Baby hates carseat. Please read and advise? - headrest dvd players for tahoe

My 5 1 / 2 months son hates his car seat. We were interstate in a traffic jam yesterday and cried for 2 hours. The blood clots are stifled cries. My mother was with him, is not hungry or wet. I had to draw more than doubled, to infer from it only for my mental health and to weep as soon as it emerges from the chair.
So from what I understand it will help someone who has the toy does not change, change of feed and no help what to do. In addition, we were rolling in a campgroud and looking for a place. We were about 5 km / h, so I'm sitting in the back seat and let him sit on my lap. I was so happy. Once we got back on the road I have over the seat and back to screaming.
Anyway. Is I want to get a baby seat (now the SanPatients) in the carrier. Here are my questions.
I have a full size 04 Tahoe. It sits in the middle of the 2nd Row of seats. Is it safe to sit near the window, the passenger or do I leave in the middle? I will make it possible for him outside. Moreover, it is 5.5 months and about 18.5 kilograms. Can I look back and get the front seat up to 20 pounds and it's time? I must now remedy this problem. I drive 6 hours before and 2, one hour this weekend!
And what a concert would you recommend? I need one that very pleasant, of course. At this stage, will spare no expense because there is no price of madness.
What kind of accessories toys for these places are there? Most companies seem to be born.
A DVD to help wior sometimes a baby?
I wanted a mirror with toys and lights to see him there and he could play, and well, but I have no head restraint or at least tie in the middle and they would miss a window in a position to do so.
Any help is welcome. My stomach is still in knots yesterday: (

3 comments:

OnCe said...

My suggestion would be a movie that you read or sing to your baby that you can play on any DVD player. Mom is much more interesting to a child than anything else. He also presented one of his sweaters under the chairmanship with your child. Believe it or not, can contribute to the odor of the mother in the car seat.

Here are some links that can help.
http://www.justmommies.com/articles/car- ...

http://www.pollywogbaby.com/refluxandcol ...

http://pediatrics.about.com/od/carseats/ ...

Here is a link with information about where the car seat.
http://pediatrics.about.com/gi/dynamic/o ...

★Gwen & Dylan's Mama★ said...

every child hates the car seat. there is nothing u can really do.
u can buy the DVD and put in a movie einstine Baby

Ciana's mommy said...

My daughter hates him. His reason is because she hates when she can not see someone that someone has to sit on the back with her, or are sick to damn near every toy that is too .. It sometimes gives me a real problem when she is hungry, but you really have the same type cry .. In times like these, try to go back and rub his head just so she knows I'm here and not alone. We thank God who in his brief, and I buy a car seat to the front, and can now see. You can do everything that is most pleasing was to buy time, that the backs until they either .. Give lots of toys and if you give your own bottle, a bottle. This has always been for my baby ... GL

Post a Comment